Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Restore Game to Previous Version?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but is there any way I can restore one of my roll20 games to the way it was previously, ie last night?
Nope.
If you ask the devs really nicely they might be able to.  I forgot what email specifically, sorry.
1457907928
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can always contact the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Hi&nbsp; Sean G. - if you have not done so already, do send us an email and we will try to help. I am going to close an resolve this since we are moving to email. Thanks!