Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Attributes associated to Bubble for Token not working as expected

I associate a token with a sheet. It has a long list of attributes to associate each bubble. I select HP for the top one, when i go to select AC for the second, it is no longer an option. If I exit the game and then come back in, it is an option. I select it, the bubble is populated and then the drop down switches back to None.
1458096395
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I was all about to send in a report and noticed that i was on a Beta version of Google Chrome. I uninstalled and reinstalled a non-beta version and it is working now.
1458123113
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad to hear you're back in business, Jonathan.  I'll go ahead and mark this resolved, please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you've any need for future help. :)