Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Please Reconfirm Each Session

As this campaign is designed so that players can come and go from session to session everyone needs to reconfirm whether they will be attending. This goes double for the three people who joined the game without following the application process which was as simple as just contacting me.
Making Thursday night games will be difficult for me since I usually don't get home from work until around 7:30 or 8:00. Is Thursday the only day you'll be running the game?
I am open to changing it, but we'd have to convince everyone else. Is it that you'll be showing up at 8:15? Or that you can't at all? We can probably make an arrangement for you showing up late.
I'm an EMT on an ambulance in D.C.; I never know what my day will be like, and at what time I'll be home. My best days for gaming are Friday,  Saturday,  and Sunday. I'm interested in playing but if everyone else can make the scheduled date then you should probably leave it as is. 
Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my worst days, unfortunately.
I will unfortunately not be able to join the campaign.
Tyler Provick said: Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my worst days, unfortunately. No worries. If I'm able to join the game I'll let you know. Unfortunately I get off work around 18:45 but have an hour commute. Plus the wife wants to see me for a few hours after work. My apologies. I know how hard you are trying to get a game going. I plan on running a 13th Age one-shot soon. If you're interested please stay in touch.