Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Button Symbols are wrong

Hey, so I am having an issue with the buttons when I play. Basically the symbols for the buttons are all screwed up and make navigation a real problem. I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a huge deal because I was only a player, but now as a GM its proving to be a real sticking point. 
1458319022
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. If the first 3 steps don't fix it I'm definitely going to want to see the console log (step 4). These letters are what we feed to our symbol image system and should be replaced by the corresponding symbol, if that's not happening for you that means something is not loading correctly for some reason. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
1458319172

Edited 1458319223
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Nevermind me, Phil was faster :>