Hello, I'm new to roll20 so it's very possible I'm missing something obvious. I'm trying to give my players control over their characters. In order to do this I'm going through these steps: 1) I've uploaded a custom image for character and it's now in my library. 2) I drag this image to the map. 3) I click on the image on the map and go to Edit Token. 4) I select a character under 'Represents Character' drop box. 5) Since I already have some attributes assigned to the character I select some of them for Bar 1 - Bar 3. 6) I click 'Save Changes'. 7) I go to Journal , I click on the same character name and I click Edit in the top right corner. 8) I click 'Use Selected Token' and then click 'Save Changes' and then close the character sheet. I suppose that should be enough. So I test it by going to another page and try dragging the character by it's name to the map. But no token appears, the 'body drop' line in the journal doesn't even come up. Nothing happens if I delete the token and try dragging the character to the same page either. I went through steps 1-3 of Solving Technical Issues page already. I have disabled my AdBlock and ZenMate. Here's the additional information you require: Web Browser: Chrome 49.0.2623.87 Operating System: Windows 7 Javascript: Enabled Antivirus Software: Avira Free Browser extensions: AdBlock (disabled for roll20), ZenMate (disabled), Avira Browser Safety Console Log: Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-nf5TAjcNzIYoTeqbYyT+OultDPzQ4idh5rgHHaJiA9s='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-Mtw/69yJdwuHQ1vHk7Vhd4MO76nzwQ80TB5ohZIV0iw='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. ?timestamp=1458391159&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false:39 GET <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js</a> net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT(anonymous function) @ ?timestamp=1458391159&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false:39(anonymous function) @ ?timestamp=1458391159&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false:40 app.js?1457999782:29 70 app.js?1457999782:30 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1457999782:30 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1457999782:30 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1457999782:25 select app.js?1457999782:25 Switch mode to select app.js?1457999782:40 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1457999782:40 Using random entropy app.js?1457999782:45 window resize app.js?1457999782:30 Final set zoom! app.js?1457999782:30 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1457999782:30 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.js?1457999782:36 Final page load. app.js?1457999782:45 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1457999782:35 Auth'ed. app.js?1457999782:35 Go post auth! app.js?1457999782:36 Scan for new plays! app.js?1457999782:35 initial setup app.js?1457999782:34 r {attributes: Object, _escapedAttributes: Object, cid: "c0", changed: Object, _silent: Object…} app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings! app.js?1457999782:35 Got players value... app.js?1457999782:36 joining game... 3app.js?1457999782:33 Full load page! app.js?1457999782:35 We have 3 pages app.js?1457999782:34 Player -KCPC9-6bQSNw6-L4dK2 is offline... app.js?1457999782:34 Global Volume: 100=1 app.js?1457999782:34 Player -KCQqAbi40OQXqzX4Sv_ is offline... app.js?1457999782:34 Player -KDDMOaQrH8w3LFWcYMm is offline... app.js?1457999782:34 Player -KDDb5E6R7n241TMKAQt is offline... app.js?1457999782:36 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1457999782:29 Firebase Online app.js?1457999782:43 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1457999782:43 Search took 6ms app.js?1457999782:35 handle page changes app.js?1457999782:35 false app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings! app.js?1457999782:36 Scan for new plays! app.js?1457999782:36 init active page! app.js?1457999782:33 activate page! app.js?1457999782:33 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1457999782:33 Graphics: 0 app.js?1457999782:33 Paths: 0 app.js?1457999782:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1457999782:32 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings! app.js?1457999782:43 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1457999782:43 Search took 7ms app.js?1457999782:42 initiatlizing video chat app.js?1457999782:42 Connecting to WebRTC app.js?1457999782:45 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1457999782:42 Connected to session app.js?1457999782:43 Someone just connected. app.js?1457999782:43 It's us? app.js?1457999782:45 Body drop! app.js?1457999782:44 drop on upper canvas app.js?1457999782:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335</a> app.js?1457999782:30 Do width/height snapping app.js?1457999782:30 Do angle snapping! app.js?1457999782:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335</a> app.js?1457999782:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/max.png?14575324335</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17018352/3jm1lJLppF7aaFpbHTrXTA/thumb.png?14575324335</a> 3app.js?1457999782:32 setting src app.js?1457999782:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings! app.js?1457999782:37 Show Character View Dialog! app.js?1457999782:36 --- RENDER CHARACTIVE VIEW ---- app.js?1457999782:36 CLICKED app.js?1457999782:36 11ms to end of html app.js?1457999782:36 Render character editor app.js?1457999782:36 Render character editor app.js?1457999782:32 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1457999782:43 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1457999782:43 Search took 11ms app.js?1457999782:37 Show Character View Dialog! app.js?1457999782:36 --- RENDER CHARACTIVE VIEW ---- app.js?1457999782:36 CLICKED app.js?1457999782:36 8ms to end of html app.js?1457999782:36 init active page! app.js?1457999782:33 activate page! app.js?1457999782:33 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1457999782:33 Graphics: 0 app.js?1457999782:33 Paths: 0 app.js?1457999782:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings! app.js?1457999782:36 init active page! app.js?1457999782:33 activate page! app.js?1457999782:33 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1457999782:33 Graphics: 1 app.js?1457999782:33 Paths: 0 app.js?1457999782:33 Reorder by ZORDER 2app.js?1457999782:39 refershing page listings!