Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Warhammer 2nd Edition RPG] Main profile problem

Hello everyone!  I'm having a bit of an issue here as my character sheets for Warhammer RPG 2nd edition suddenly are unable to do main Profile rolls. The weird part is it's ONLY the main profile throwing a fit. Things like attacking or skill checks that are reliant on the main profile are working just fine so I'm not sure what's causing the error! Not being able to roll checks for these is a rather large annoyance so hopefully someone can please help.  Thank you!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This is likely related to another issue reported yesterday . I've reached out to the sheet's authors.
Timothy S.
Plus
Sheet Author
Fixed in pull request #1530.
Timothy S.
Plus
Sheet Author
Sotek said: Hello everyone!  I'm having a bit of an issue here as my character sheets for Warhammer RPG 2nd edition suddenly are unable to do main Profile rolls. The weird part is it's ONLY the main profile throwing a fit. Things like attacking or skill checks that are reliant on the main profile are working just fine so I'm not sure what's causing the error! Not being able to roll checks for these is a rather large annoyance so hopefully someone can please help.  Thank you! I think this has been corrected.