Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GuloXShalelu, 27th of Kuthona, post plan disscussion

Gulo follows behind Shalelu, using the javalin as a makeshift cane, falling to one knee when close enough "I would apologize for Kommandant Vrinn, he is young in the ways of leadership, yet to learn the makings of a good leader is more then just being the loudest."
Shalelu continues walking, not slowing down. "He's like a ruttin' deer and I'll not lock horns with the likes of him as he'll get us both killed in the fight." 
Gulo paces behind "I would have compared him to an orcish chief, full of bravado and combative prowess but keen to ignore others. Shelelu, you are fully within your right as a more experienced soldier to leave us to out own devices, but as a fellow soldier I would humbly request you stay with us for the assault, you are an invaluable member who's abilities we cannot afford to lose even if my Kommandant does not see it."
"I'll do things my own way and feck his fool plan," she called back to him from down the path. "If he get himself killed, know I have the self-control not to dance an elvish jig on his grave." A few paces later she muttered to herself, "Probably."

Edited 1459393610
Dylan
Plus
"Nein, a waltz would be better, it draws out the experience longer." Gulo says sincerely "I will admit Kommandant Vrinn is a very odd elf, a mental illness of some kind, it would explain the erratic behavior." he takes his pipe from his coat, taking in drags of sour tobacco "While I will ultimatly go with whatever my Kommandant chooses I value your opinion highly, how would you go this with what we have avaliable?"
Twenty feet away, Shalelu stops reluctantly. Her shoulders heave in a silent sigh as she turns. "Ogres are stupid, mean spirited, strong but...not likely to be wizards or sorcerers or witches..." She starts walking back towards Gulo, slowly and deliberately. "This are organized ogres, aye, and that makes them more dangerous than just wanderin' bands. I'd like to give them something magical to deal with, to make their brains twist figuring it out, sneak in the back and ambush the lumbering bastards in the tight hallways."

Edited 1459500228
Dylan
Plus
Gulo nods"while you would still have to deal with ogrekin you would cripple one of their more dangerous kin, they halls of fort Rannic, it leaves the ogre's with little room to maneuver around. I will inform Kommandant Vrinn of this." he smile for a moment "I wish we had met 18 years ago Shalelu, I would have realished the prospect of facing you on the battlefield."
"I'd have killed ye and yers. As easily then as now, and ye'd never see me do it, hob. No, 18 years ago you'd have had no 18 years later with me."  She turned and kept walking deeper into the forest. 
A wide smile grows on Gulo's face "Graceful, cunning, and justifiably arrogant, I are a credit to your people Shalelu." he makes his way back to camp, looking back and saying as friendly as he can muster "I still have three years until I am old and useless, we may get our battle yet ageless one."