Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Group finder not showing results

I have tried reloading and clearing my cookies and still everytime i try to use the group finder feature it refuses to load any results.
same here
Still happening
ditto
Same. I've been experiencing this for the past 3-4 hours, to be precise.
This should be fixed, now. Is anyone still experiencing these issues?
Had the same problem yesterday. Everything looks fine again today.
Thanks, Pavlos. I'll tentatively mark this issue as resolved, but please do open a new thread if you continue to experience any issues.