Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Only partial GM access, game shown with wrong name

1459485327

Edited 1459485403
For the last week and a half, whenever I open my game, the tab shows the name of another one that I'm a player in (Name is correct on the details page, though). Furthermore, I have some GM access - I can use the jukebox, switch pages, manipulate things on the map, drag characters to the map, see the GM layer and through lighting, access and edit journal entries. I cannot, however, open the art library or switch layers anymore. This is only while I'm using Firefox, but logging out, restarting, refreshing, clearing cache and cookies, all have had no effect. <a href="http://i.imgur.com/tPmrGcx.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/tPmrGcx.png</a> Anyone got suggestions for what to try next?
1459498869
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!