Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to load into game

Everything has been fine with a campaign I am currently in until recently. For the past&nbsp;few weeks, every time I try to join, I am stuck at the loading screen forever. Out of sheer curiosity, I let it load for two hours, and it was still stuck.&nbsp;No other players are currently having this issue. I am currently using the most current versions of I.E., Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. I have tried disabling all add-ons and clearing my cache, several times. I am running on Windows 7. I am using AVG anti-virus. The only add-on I use is Adblock+, but I tried disabling and removing it entirely, but nothing seems to help. I followed the instructions on getting&nbsp;a console log, which is posted below. Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-cospgBkbKr1fLvyABOGM0KL/sbVDdIRgcbHSHpgxAHQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-9O/nlhXlUbG6gOSltvclpYVhoNE2r9KbWJO6e/X7l1E='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js?1457999782:29 70 app.js?1457999782:30 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1457999782:30 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1457999782:30 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1457999782:25 select app.js?1457999782:25 Switch mode to select app.js?1457999782:40 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1457999782:40 Using random entropy app.js?1457999782:43 Compiling sheet... app.js?1457999782:43 Found rolltemplate: pf_spell app.js?1457999782:43 Found rolltemplate: pf_attack app.js?1457999782:43 Found rolltemplate: pf_defense app.js?1457999782:43 Found rolltemplate: pf_generic app.js?1457999782:43 Found rolltemplate: pf_block app.js?1457999782:43 Found webworker script jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2 The specified value "Medium" is not a valid number. The value must match to the following regular expression: -?(\d+|\d+\.\d+|\.\d+)([eE][-+]?\d+)? app.js?1457999782:43 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1457999782:45 window resize app.js?1457999782:30 Final set zoom! app.js?1457999782:30 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1457999782:30 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=paizo.com/image/content/Logos/PathfinderRPGLogo_500.jpeg" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=paizo.com/image/content/Logos/PathfinderRPGLogo_500.jpeg</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1457999782:36 Final page load. sheetsandboxworker.js?20150218:212Starting up WEB WORKER VM41:621 •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ The Aaron Sheet v0.2.4 ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• VM41:622 •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ Last update: Fri Mar 04 2016 07:28:11 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time) ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• app.js?1457999782:36 Scan for new plays! firebase.2.4.0.js:167 GET <a href="https://s-usc1c-nss-158.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=50205661&cb=1&v=5&ns=roll20-11" rel="nofollow">https://s-usc1c-nss-158.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=50205661&cb=1&v=5&ns=roll20-11</a> net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Please let me know if there's any other information needed.
1459643117

Edited 1459643321
Hey, The Melon Lord , thank you for your very thorough bug report! It appears that you're having issues connecting to Firebase, a data host of Roll20. Several other users have recently reported experiencing similar issues. In order to streamline the troubleshooting process for this issue, we're asking that all discussion relating to it take place in a central thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3161668/game-doesnt-get-past-loading-screen" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3161668/game-doesnt-get-past-loading-screen</a> Some users have found using a VPN to access Roll20 to be a solution for them. Please check the above thread for other suggestions and possible interim solutions. Thanks again.