Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot access the Jukebox

As my title says, the jukebox does not work. I think its a problem with the spacing code since i cannot see the add button. The same goes with the art buttons, because i can barely see the buttons there. 
1378077162

Edited 1378077249
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please provide a screenshot. Most likely you have a toolbar that is interfering. If so it will need to be disabled (in extensions).  - Gauss
I'm kinda new and not to technically oriented, so can you please tell me how to take a screenshot.
1378081259
Gauss
Forum Champion
Are you using Windows? - Gauss
Yes. 
1378084604

Edited 1378084646
Gauss
Forum Champion
Somewhere to the right of the F12 key is a key marked Print Screen or prntscrn or similar. Press that key and it will take a screenshot of what your current screen is.  Then go to your start button and search for a program called "Paint". Run that program. In paint hit Ctrl+V (paste) to paste the screenshot.  Save the image Upload the image here (use the second button from the right to upload an image). - Gauss
Kay thanks.
Let me guess i have to find a way to increase the size odf it to be visible? Or are you fine with this size?
1378091557

Edited 1378091701
Gauss
Forum Champion
No, that is fine. I can see details well enough. I dont see an extra toolbar so that shouldnt be interfering.&nbsp; However, there is an extra icon between the star and the three bars at the top right corner. That might be interfering. Please try to disable your extensions.&nbsp; Also, please go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> &nbsp;and report what you get (except for the IP address).&nbsp; - Gauss
I have no extensions on. Thats part of google chrome.&nbsp;
1378094238
Gauss
Forum Champion
I don't believe that the icon between the three bars and the star is part of Chrome. Most screenshots I have seen (including my own Chrome) do not have it. Perhaps it is a plugin. Please check your plugins.&nbsp; I still need the support details.&nbsp; - Gauss
I will still need you EMail it seems. And i will send you the detail tomarrow. Thank you for helping me.
1378111061

Edited 1378111079
Gauss
Forum Champion
You can post the results manually here, no need to email. Some people do it via copy/paste while others just type it out.&nbsp; I am happy to help. :) - Gauss
1378172120
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please type or copy/paste the results since the screenshot does not have that much detail (a limitation of the way the image is loaded on the message board). - Gauss
1378174639

Edited 1378174949
Blood
Plus
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Chrome 27.0.1453.116 Browser Size 1920 x 979 IP Address &lt;deleted&gt; Color Depth 32 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 11.7.700 Cookies Enabled Like this?&nbsp;
1378175899

Edited 1378178363
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yes, thank you.&nbsp; Ok, I suggest updating chrome. I doubt it is the issue but you never know. The current version of chrome is 29.&nbsp; I also suggest updating your flash to its current version but again, I doubt this is the issue.&nbsp; My guess is still that you have an extension or plugin interfering. You have an icon in the top right corner which indicates that you have either an extension or plugin. Perhaps if you can crop just that corner and then post that I can see better what the icon is.&nbsp; - Gauss
okay. I will.