Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No Roll20 App Icon in Google Hangouts

I have created a game in Roll20 but want to conduct the game using Google Hangouts.   I launch the game in google+ and it loads up on my computer with the Gameboard on my screen.  I invite people to the game in Hangouts and people can join the session. However no one is able to see the Roll20 App icon and only see hangouts like normal with peoples faces, while I am seeing the game board.   Any ideas on how to fix this?
You have to be using the old version of hangouts. When google updated hangouts, they stopped supporting third party apps altogether.
Figured it out after a while.  No one had their google accounts with google+ active.