Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Adding game names for the "Playing" text field

Hi, I was trying to complete the text field "Playing" on one of my campaigns and I saw that the games "HackMaster" wasn't at the list. Could it be possible to create it? We could use this thread as "sticky" for receiving new games suggestions. Thanks.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just going to leave this link here for you, should answer any question you have. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/324913/new-update-9-slash-4-social-features-player-directory-expanded-player-profiles-lfg-tool-overhaul" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/324913/new-update-9-slash-4-social-features-player-directory-expanded-player-profiles-lfg-tool-overhaul</a>

Edited 1378451481
Thanks Alex L. I updated my "Next game will be ..." to a month from now and it still doesn't allow me to select a game that is not on the list. Whenever I type first letters of my game, it says "No result match". I've also activated the option Looking For Players. So I saw this: "We've switched to a structured, pre-defined list of game types. We're working to expand this list so please let us know if a game you play on a regular basis on Roll20 isn't listed -- if enough players request it we'll add it. This should make it easier to search for and find games to play, as well." and opened this thread.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Óscar said: Thanks Alex L. I updated my "Next game will be ..." to a month from now and it still doesn't allow me to select a game that is not on the list. Whenever I type first letters of my game, it says "No result match". I've also activated the option Looking For Players. So I saw this: "We've switched to a structured, pre-defined list of game types. We're working to expand this list so please let us know if a game you play on a regular basis on Roll20 isn't listed -- if enough players request it we'll add it. This should make it easier to search for and find games to play, as well." and opened this thread. Its discussed quite a lot in that thread, basicaly they will add new games to the list when they are needed to be on there (or when a dev/mod finds out they love the game), until then you have to select other and put what game you are playing in the discription.
undefined said: Its discussed quite a lot in that thread, basicaly they will add new games to the list when they are needed to be on there (or when a dev/mod finds out they love the game), until then you have to select other and put what game you are playing in the discription. Thanks again,Alex. That's what I'll do.