Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5E Death House mini-adventure

Hello I am looking for a group of people to DM through the "Death House" mini Adventure in the "Curse of Strahd Campaign". The game is today at 7:50 pm  UTC 6:00. 
I'd be super into this! I have lots of 5e experience, and can play any class that suits the group.That said, I have been working on a Tiefling Paladin for a different ravenloft game, and would be very happy to use him. How late do you plan to go?

Edited 1461182027
I plan on going until we decide to stop whenever that is. I would be happy to have you join the game.  Let me Pm you the link.
How many u got? What are the rules?
So far I only have one player. The rules are the basic D&D 5E using the Players Hand Book only.
is it text based or voice based. im not an english native speaker so would prefer to type
You steel need players?