Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Removing items from the game list on LFG search and profile editor

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you remove an item from the game list used on the profile editor and LFG search? <a href="http://i.imgur.com/EjaQuA9.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/EjaQuA9.png</a> In the image, I've selected AD&D, AEG, and AFMBE. How would I get rid of the AEG selection? I've tried clicking, right-clicking, double-clicking, and dragging, all of which just open the menu (where already-selected options are disabled). In the LFG search you can refresh the page to reset everything; but on your profile, where the options are saved, there doesn't seem to be a way to remove something?
1461232866
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
just click on the small arrow that is on the right side of your selection. It should cause it to go away.
1461233255

Edited 1461234069
Hm, if you check the screenshot, I don't have an arrow (or anything) on the right side of the selection. Clicking the right corner does get rid of it though. I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari (all up-to-date) and don't get the arrow in any of them. Just checked in a Windows VM though and I do see the arrows there. Maybe they don't show up in OSX for some reason? Or maybe it's just me... Thanks though!&nbsp; Edit: Ok... so I don't look totally dumb: I think this is a small site bug. In OSX the image is requested from&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/v2/js/chosen/chosen-sprite@" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/v2/js/chosen/chosen-sprite@</a>... which is broken and 302's to the front page of roll20. In Windows the image is&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/v2/js/chosen/chosen-sprite" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/v2/js/chosen/chosen-sprite</a>.... which loads correctly. <a href="http://i.imgur.com/pUKqPRI.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/pUKqPRI.png</a>
1461234901
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm moving this to the bug forum for the devs to look into.
1461259238

Edited 1461259360
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It looks like the select box is looking for a high-res sprite image since you are using a retina display. We were missing that image, but I have now added the image. It should show up correctly next time the server is reset. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for all the extra debugging info you gave me. Made this super easy to find and fix.