Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

need coder to do custom charsheet, willing to gift r20 credit in return

Hello, i have some ideas to improve on the SR5 Charsheets available now on roll20, and i already nearly got where i want with it when i asked a friend to do it, and guided him through the process , offering possible other charsheets from which to copypaste the necessary code. His computer crashed unfortunately; losing the code. So basically what i want to do is merge the regular and German SR5 charsheets , using the german versions handy tabs, and most of all create a handy little hoverover feature (addable to a line, resizable if able ) which upon hoverover, displays text the player can type in himself in a text box , so that all the myriad little rules SR5 has can just get copypasted over to the linked text box . So i need someone who can code Javascript/HTML to help me out with this; and then ofc release the finished sheet to the public .
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Wandler is currently working on a new German SR5 Character Sheet, and it looks amazing. I would recommend "investing" in it! [SR 5] Custom Script Supported: Wandlers Charactersheet v0.1
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
FWIW, the dev server is currently testing a feature to help with translation for character sheets.
Hi, Your character sheet looks amazing. Will it be also available in english?
Wandler is helping me with a version which has a tiny but handy change for the regular sheet . A question mark added to each line , which can be hoverovered and clicked to toggle to stay on,&nbsp; and most importantly edited to fe; copy paste relevant rules text .&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/NoxMortem/f1ab9a92da1c4bc4" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/NoxMortem/f1ab9a92da1c4bc4</a>... The german sheet however is awaiting a major roll20 update untill it receives new features such as translation, there is a rumor of a roll20 update coming so that his work would get done across all versions, german and english , across the sheets. Would like to try out his sheet one time as well.

Edited 1465764264
Your character sheet looks amazing. Will it be also available in english? Yes. I have put many days of work into the sheet with the goal of having it as a roll20 alternative to the current sheet. They are very distinguishable by features provided and the requirement to have API access for the really cool functionality with my sheet. The 'big roll20 update' I am waiting for is the possibility to access the current translation of the character sheet from the API. A lot of output is generated from the API with my sheet and therefore I simply need this to translate the chat output for many buttons. If roll20 gets this feature, then a translation of the sheet will be in the near future. At the moment I just am not motivated at all to translate anything in my sheet as I know, it is impossible to translate everything. What I definetly can promise is that the sheet will come with some import script to easily import spells into the characters as I now have learned how to do that and therefore importing spells, spirit powers, sprite powers, critter powers won't be necessary to do manually anymore. Maybe I will also provide a convert script to characters from the official roll20 sheet to mine, but this is on the very bottom of the list. I personally have zero need for this and until there are enough people which would require such a feature it is not worth the effort and time invested.