Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Marketplace Art: Sky Dungeons and Animal Familiars

Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Once again, it's a happy Marketplace Update Day! This week's 2 new packs include a Animal Familiars token pack for all your witches and wizards that need a cat, owl, pseudodragon, hedgehog or dodo for their shoulder, and a sky dungeon map and tile set that rounds out my elemental dungeons. Perfect for surreal jaunts above the clouds, and nail-biting drops. Also "Moon Dooooors". Many thanks to all of the wonderful folks that support Brass Badger by picking up a pack or two! It really means a lot, and it gives me the ability and motivation to keep painting. Thanks. If you want to help be a part of what packs I create, I'm always open to ideas! The easiest place to reach me is on twitter @BrassBadger or on Facebook at Brass Badger Workshop. I take commissions, do polls on future packs there, freebies, and always link to my tutorials. Also puppy pictures and recommendations on audiobooks. Apparently. Feel free to PM or email me for details or questions.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I love the Fennec Fox especially (what does the Fennec Fox say?), but what is the story with the centipedes? (I do see the difference!) =D
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Also, Sky Dungeon reminds me of Laputa!  =D  Very nice!
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Aaron! The fennec was a fun one to do, they're so adorable already. The story with the centipedes is that they are a wizard's familiar in one of my groups, and his centipede had a very big attitude. So when I painted this for him, he asked if I could make it happy and grumpy for him. I obliged, and thought the result was too funny not to share. really just a little easter egg. :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D  They are fantastic!  I love all the rich textures on those familiars, I feel like I could pet that cat and it would start purring. =D
The skydungeon is marvelous. :D
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My desire to use the word weasel and have them as a key element of a game has never been higher. Flexi-weasel, dire-weasel, water-weasel, weasels with measles, weasels with easels, bespoke weasel sales, we-sell weasels used weasel emporium, death weasel... the list is endless.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These are gorgeous, Badger! Love the depth you've achieved with the sky set!
As a player in one of your games, Badger, I've somewhat come to dread Marketplace Update Day™ as it seems to be a sneak peek into the horrors which will soon be wrought upon my psyche. In all seriousness, the sky dungeon is badass, and yay @ Rufus the Dodo being featured :D /checks to see how many preparations of feather fall and teleport my wizard can have, and how far dimensional steps can go at my level...because gravity is a thing.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Awesome packs, the familiars are a great idea! Loving those sky dungeon tiles!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I now need to find an excuse for a pack of adorable blood-thirsty weasels to attack the party... Very VERY nice artwork here!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Beautiful work.