Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Burning Wheel - Prison Edition: 2 players needed [GMT]

Hi Roll20, Ive finally decided to wait no more. Im going to GM the Burning Wheel. The Burning Wheel is a great game where your characters have beliefs and strive for those beliefs. The rules we will be using are the basic rules and then over time we will be adding more of the complex rules. The setting is inspired by TV shows like Oz and Orange Is The New Black. You are prisoners in an Alcatraz like prison. Gangs are vying for control for the drugs trade, the guards are being scrutinised for corruption. You must navigate and aurvive and maybe come out at the end with something to show for it all. The time of the game will be 7pm GMT and the day we can organise. Need about 2 more players.
Sounds like fun, Im up for it, any pdf I should take a look at?
Interesting premise. Is this a medieval prison or modern one? Dependent on the day i'd be interested. I've wanted to play burning wheel for while now 
Medieval setting but a lot more a modern concept for a prison .
I'd love to give it a shot.
Im interested as well, id prefer a weekday as i already have games in the weekend. Lemme know :D Im excited.