Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problems dragging handouts in certain folders.

I cannot seem to drag any character sheets or handouts into folders after making them. This is more so a problem for the character sheets, as I saw there is a function to add the handout to a specific folder when you right click on said folder. However, I have several character sheets that I cannot drag into a folder....Is there anyway to fix that without having to remake several new character sheets?
1462231989

Edited 1462232028
Can you please verify that you're dragging the Journal items by their handle, as per Reorganizing Journal Items ?
I was in fact not doing it by the handle, I apologize, and thank you very much for getting back to me so soon. I thought I had done a thorough scan of troubleshooting and apparently I did not. LOL. It worked...
No worries! I'll mark this as resolved; feel free to open a new thread if you experience any other issues.