Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Troop #185" LFP

Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This campaign will be using the Unknown Ponies: Failure is Awesome system by Erin Palette, which is based on Unknown Armies ( a free preview is available for the UA book). Yes, this game is set in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universe. Yes, I am serious. Specifically, the campaign is taking place several generations in the show's future. The Cutie Mark Crusaders -- Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle -- after earning their Cutie Marks, created an organization named for their little club. The Cutie Mark Crusaders organization is a mixture of the boy/girl scouts and the YMCA in the real world; it's a day care/activities club for foals, keeping them busy with extracurricular activities while their parents work, while simultaneously helping to prepare them grow into adulthood. Today, there is at least one Cutie Mark Crusaders troop in nearly every city across Equestria, with multiple troops in larger cities. The CMC organization also founded the Cutie Mark Registry. Anypony who is an active member of the CMC when he or she earns his or her Mark is automatically registered, and anypony else may register for a nominal one-time fee. All ponies registered to the CMR have access to their database of information, which is currently being used for research purposes by genealogists as well as mages studying the Cutie Mark phenomenon, which until recently had been accepted as a fact of pony existence. The players will all be blank flank fillies and colts in the town of Tall Tale on the west cost of Equestria, and members of CMC troop #185. Troop #185 is supervised by Abre Terre, a young unpublished paleontologist from Prance. Earth ponies, pegasi, unicorns, and kelpies (seaponies) are all available for play. Zebras are not. (Zebras are mechanically identical to Earth Ponies, save that Zebras may start play with the Alchemy skill while other races may not.) LFG Campaign Listing Next Saturday (9/14) will be an informational/character creation session; one of the things to discuss will be the meeting time for the game. The campaign listing says 4pm on Saturday, but I will be available most of the day. If you wish to join and cannot make it this Saturday, please post what times you're available in this thread, as well as any questions you have.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There are 4 players currently registered for this campaign, and I'm looking at an ideal party of 6. "Session Zero" is this Saturday, any time from ~4pm Central until as long as I'm online.

Edited 1378960536
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not sure you want to go there, Vanedrim. God-Empress of Ponykind (There is a surprising amount of 40k/MLP crossover, including mods for the models. I've seen an Ultramarine squad done up as the Mane Six, with the Ultramarine symbol turned upside-down to look like a horseshoe.)
ill join not sure if want though....i call rainbowdashious marcus
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just under 20 hours to the scheduled prep session. Anyone interested should post in the LFP forum .
it's 4pm what time zone?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
 Central. About 2 hours from now. I'll be online from then until late in the evening.