Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The strange character sheet

ADC
Sheet Author
Translator
I'm thinking about adding a "The strange" character sheet (probably modifying the existing one), one thing that I dearly miss is the ability to have one sheet with all the recursions, in the paper version for each recursion you have a bit of paper that you slide on the main sheet. To do that with roll20 I was thinking about a base tab + repeating sections (one per recursion) and a "calculated" final sheet per recursion, do you think it is doable? I wanted to check before updating to a pro subscription to test my theories
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't get what you mean by "calculated final sheet" ?

Edited 1462364594
ADC
Sheet Author
Translator
Take all the base data: descriptor + abilities + cyphers (they do translate) and add all the recursion specific things: artifacts, equipment, focus and you "calculate" the resulting sheet, you have a sheet with all the listed abilities, pools (possibly modified by the focus) etc. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It must be doable but with lots of sheet workers ;)
?