Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tooltip Pop-up Frozen

Dan
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ok, one more today. So rolled a macro, (OGL 5e NPC Initiative if that is something you need to know) clicked on the number to see the original roll, tooltip froze in place.  It literally won't go away. As I continue to scroll through the chat bar you can see below how the tooltip is still visible.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, DM Cody . Are you able to replicate this issue? If so, please provide us with the steps necessary. Otherwise, this issue can be fixed by reloading the session, or possibly hovering over another inline roll.
Dan
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Here is the original placement of the tooltip for some additional context.
Dan
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Finally, @Silvyre I wanted to test your solution to see if another tooltip would make this disappear.  I was unsuccessful, so I believe this to be a legitimate bug at this point.
I've had this happen as well. Not really sure what causes it... reloading clears it.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Like SkyCaptain said, reloading the page should make it go away. If it happens again, try to remember exactly what was happening when you got it to stick. If you can give me some clear steps on how to reproduce the issue, I can fix what caused it in the first place.