Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A problem with all API scripts.

So I've been running a Fantasy Flight Star wars game and we kinda need that handy dandy dice roller in order for it to be at its' best...unfortunately however all my scripts are completely and totally broken because of this error. docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-1014749-G3Z3Rlr9psEh-jOSUMzYFg" is already in use by container d2990e052e10316c2fdb57e7daead83b1fec279573e8fa4b1e3b41e1bffe4c97. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. I have deleted all scripts multiple times, gone through the code line by line, and I still can't figure out what's going on here, I'm most certainly not a code guy. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ><;
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What sheet/scripts are you using? (there are multiple FFG Star Wars sheets) also out of the sheets, what version is it?

Edited 1462566832
Latest version on both right off the Roll20 repository. No other scripts. Edit: Addendum, I quite literally deleted all scripts and the error persisted, it is not leaving no matter what I do.
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you using the dropdown of the script and the API one click install? or are you adding the code from the files themselves?
I have used the one-click install! Also, I think it had something to do with the fact that the game itself was completely broken, as I copied it and transferred all files over and the new game works just fine. Either way, that way quite terrifying. :P

Edited 1462570584
Try creating a brand new game and install the dice script and see if that works. Then, install the sheet and see if it all works together. Edit: I missed that you already did that. 

Edited 1462572399
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Docker is the system that hosts the API servers for Roll20.  This sounds like an issue outside your actual API scripts.  I'll move this to the Bugs Forum.

Edited 1462827024
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hmm, that's really weird. I'm glad copying to a new game fixed it, but do you have any idea what you did the first time that broke your game in the first place? I ask so I can try and reproduce and then fix the original issue.
I legitimately have no idea. The nearest I can tell is that I had two other scripts, both of which were the Star WArs Dice roller- only different versions...however both were completely disabled. I have no idea how that happened.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Alright, well I'm going to close/resolve this thread since we got you up and running agin. If this happens again pay close attention and see if you can figure out what exactly you were doing that broke it and open a new thread for me, so I can actually try to fix what caused it instead of just working around it. Hopefully, it just won't happen again :P