Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Bug]? Pathfinder character sheet extreme lag

I am having a problem on multiple tables with the same character sheet (Pathfinder) where anytime I open the sheet it lags out my entire browser (Google/ Firefox both). As long as the sheet is not open the entire table works fine on each table. This has been an ongoing issue since it updated to version 0.44. This sheet is the only one that causes this problem, unfortunately, it is the sheet being used in all my active tables. I have cleared my browser history, tried running no other programs at the same time, updated my browsers, ensured latest OS updates (Windows 10), emptied cashe, deleted cookies, disabled extensions, and tried switching browsers- that's what I can think of right now- all to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
1462683724
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Would you mind checking if you also have the same lag opening the latest beta v50 of the sheet? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w</a>
It doesn't seem quite as bad, but every load still delays a few seconds. I'm still suspicious that my main problem is in my rig, but can't find the cause.
1462804998
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It has gotten slower for me too the past few months. I'm not sure why since we have not been adding lots of attributes or calculations. But it's starting to drive me crazy again like it did before the December update. Magik is working on code that will delete old attributes, maybe we can get him to finish. Users would have to know how to open the developer panel (F12 on most browsers) and paste into the console, though.&nbsp;
1462805695
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ok actually i wonder if it's the CSS and all the new colors I added ... supposedly putting css right on the lowest "leaf" is the fastest, instead of having lots of cascading. we can look into that. the css has been simplified a lot but has also grown huge.
As an added note. I've found a work around of using a different account on the same PC and other than a brief load pause when opening or switching tabs on the sheet it runs great without the slightest hint of lag.