Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tutorial

I've been trying to complete the tutorial but sometimes when I try to do things, the box that helps disappears.
1462822789
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is a know issue, and I'm going to fix it as soon as I have the chance. I've just been really busy working on site updates for Roll20CON, our convention that is coming up next month. Sorry for the inconvenience :( 
Ok, Thanks.