Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tutorial Pause

I did some quick looking for this exact problem because I know it's around, but just a quick observation. During the tutorial: Detailed Description of the Problem During the transition from "Dice GUI" to "Page Toolbar" -If you don't close out of the Dice GUI, then when you try and click on the Page Settings icon it will not progress. I tried for a while, and eventually closed the Dice GUI and tried again and it progresses. I know you're busy with Roll20con, but when you get to it an easier fix may be to have it close Dice GUI when it transitions. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Chrome 50.0.2661.94 m, Windows 7 
1462895894
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you for figuring this out and telling me, it will definitely make it quicker to fix when I finally get around to it!