Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Everything taking along time to load.

For some reason everything from scroll up or down in a map (large and small) causes it to lag for delay for about five+ seconds and it is the same with the toolbar, Plus the Journal which holds all my NPC character sheets it also effects my writing in these character sheets or writing notes for myself or the players as I would write five words and it would type one then freeze then finish the rest of the sentence a couple of seconds later. I dont know what coursed this as I have deleted the chat and the lag has stayed the same, this has been happening for the past week and it just keeps getting worse every time I go on roll20, I have never had this problem before and I have only added four new characters into the journal in this last week at it takes too long to get anything done. I play on a 5th Edition SRD Access Compendium In-Game and the 5th Edition (OGL by Roll20 ) for the character sheets. but these have never been an issue.
1462993083

Edited 1462993262
Hi, Kidd Goth . A few questions: Are your players experiencing similar issues? Do you experience these issues on newly-created Pages ? Was your game using a different Character Sheet template(s) before the OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet? Furthermore, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Hey Silvyre. 1."yes somewhat" said by one of the other players 2. All pages iv made, old and new 3. no, I dont be leave so. I hope this helps.
1462997750

Edited 1462997827
Thank you. Please take your time when working through the troubleshooting steps, listed above. Once that has been completed, we can move forward with solving your issue.
It seems to be an issue with Chrome, as Firefox worked fine. Thanks for the help though.
Alright. Did you still want to proceed with troubleshooting, or are you satisfied with using Firefox?
Im happy to use Firefox as that seems to be working.
Okay; I'll mark this as resolved. Feel free to open a new thread if you experience any other issues, or would like to resume troubleshooting with Chrome.