Here are a couple screenshots (was slightly tricky to get Windows to show my cursor...) <a href="http://imgur.com/a/B9wVUasg" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/a/B9wVUasg</a> In both, I'm zoomed out in the virtual tabletop. In the first, my cursor is hovering over the hand-drawn image,and shows a pointer for selecting the graphic under the point (a complicated grouped thing, but this occurs for e.g. a simple rectangle also). In the second image, it's hovering elsewhere over the graphic and shows a default arrowhead, and when clicked won't select the graphic. This doesn't occur when zoomed at 100% or closer, and when zoomed out, seems to fail on a portion of the image that is a) always on the right or bottom, and b) proportional in size to the distance between the graphic in question, and the right/bottom edge of the viewport. So a small rectangle on the far right of the viewport won't be selectable anywhere, but on the left edge will be selectable almost everywhere on its body. Occurs in both background and object layers,by the way. So it seems like an issue transforming screen coordinates, or browser coordinates, to VTT ones, or vice versa. I am not positive it's a roll20 issue, although that's where I encounteredit. This issue is VERY prominent when zoomed out very far, and makes it essentially impossible to do graphics from that perspective. This is in Chrome, in Windows 8.1. Chrome itself is scaled to 100%, i.e. normal. (Just checked - also occurs in firefox.) After posting I'll go check in Ubuntu.