Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet Issue

I'm having an issue with my character sheet. The Name, Class, Race, Hitpoints, Armor Class, and entire spellbook are missing for my character. Other group members and the DM can see these things, but not me. I've tried clearing my browser cache and entire history, but it's not changing anything.
1463181361

Edited 1463181413
Hi, Mnemmy . Which Character Sheet are you using? Also, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache Done! If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Hi. I'm using Chrome. I did not change any of my extensions before the issue started coming up (about 2 weeks ago, initially thought to be a glitch until our DM took a look), and I tried disabling them previously to no effect. The character sheet I use is the one you get by selecting your character in the Journal tab. When I logged in today to see if anything had changed I could once again see my character's stats and spells, so I really don't know what's going on here. I haven't touched or changed anything since last night.
Mnemmy said: When I logged in today to see if anything had changed I could once again see my character's stats and spells, so I really don't know what's going on here. I haven't touched or changed anything since last night. I'm glad to hear that. Is anything still missing?
Not that I can immediately spot or recall.
Great, I'll mark this as resolved. Please open a new thread if you experience any issues in the future.