Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Multiple players behind firewall, video and audio?

Hi, I'm trying to use Roll20 to run a campaign where several of the players are behind the same firewall and using headsets - using laptops with built in webcams. trying to trial-run this, i'm using 2 laptops in the same room. One is windows 7, the other is windows 8. Both are using Chrome. Both have a different user logged in (1is GM) I've tried setting up for both RTC and flash - (video and audio send and receive open on both) but i'm just not getting any connection. I'm wondering if this is some limitation because we're behind the same firewll - that the system is not seeing us as being separate users because we share a single routable IP? Anyone else successfully run this config?
1379023024
Gauss
Forum Champion
It shouldn't be a problem. Im reasonably sure that people have done this before.  Send me a join link to your campaign and I will come see if I can help you get it running. Alternately, you may want to try roll20 in Google Hangouts. - Gauss