Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Down the Road to Turtleback 2nd of Abadus

Riding down the road on his spectral dog Miro pulls up along side of Vrinn.  His demeanor has changed since the cave.  There is a new, lighter air about him as he travels in quiet.  "We must talk little brother."  He says as the dog begins to match pace with Vrinns spectral horse.  
(By the way, we walked back to Turtleback Ferry) Vrinn, continuing to walk along the muddy path, looks over to Miro with an eyebrow raised and a furrow in his brow. Grateful that it's stopped raining, at last, but uncomfortable with the muggy humidity that comes after a deluge, the half-elf can't help but scowl. "Oh, I'm ye brother now, am I?" he asks, his tone full of sarcasm as his top lip curls into a wry grin, his nostrils flaring.
    Miro nods matter of factly.  "Yes as much as it may frustrate me from time to time you are as close to family as I can imagine.  Weather you like it or not.  But our familial ties are not the subject I wish to breech."
Stopping in the middle of the path, Vrinn fixes Miro with a glare that could freeze fire. "Then is it me disrespect that ye' wish t' talk about? Or p'raps me selfishness? Mebbe we can talk about how I t'ink about no one but meself?" he snorts as he pushes past the halfling, not bothering to look back. "No, Miro. Ye made it abundantly clear that you and I have nothin' t' talk about anymore" Vrinn states, matter of factly as he carries on down the mountain, graceful as he picks up his pace to reach the front of the group.
Miro matching stride grabs Vrinns arm with a weak hand to slow him.  "After all I have done for you and with you, you would refuse me this? Stop Vrinatholis and spare me a moment of your time.  You speak to ne now as if you have never slighted or wronged another in your life.  Yet no matter how numerios your mistake I have never once given up on you.  Why do you think it angers me so when you so blatantly disregard my own wishes?"

Edited 1463579367
With unnerving speed, Vrinn's hands become a blur, quickly reversing Mrio's grip, the much more dexterous half-elf now holding Miro's arm behind his back, while the halfling finds the pointy end of a dagger pressing against his neck. "Touch me again, brother , an' it'll be the last t'ing that hand ever feels again..." Vrinn's words spit from his mouth, the emphasis on the word 'brother' dripping with venom as he pushes Miro away from him, and once more continues his trudge down the mountainous path. Under Miro's feet, Vrinn's shadow travels with him as he stalks away. A pair of white eyes look on as a smile forms on the ground "You're all nothing but big stupidheads... Didn't he try to kill his last brother or something?" Ever asks as she's dragged along with her tether's shadow, a soft cackle floating across on the breeze.

Edited 1463580406
     Miro looks on as Vrinn storms off.  "Mark your words Vrinatholis Cheesewright.  Long is your tradition of regretting your mistakes after the fact.  Your wish is granted.  I shall never again touch you."  He says his face a mixture of sadness and anger. "Reap what you sow Vrinn.... reap what you sow."  Miro says quietly to himself.