Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] A Song of Ice and Fire RP [PST/EST Timezone]

Hey everyone, I just recently read through the handbook for this game and was really interested in playing it, so I'm looking for a GM and players who may be interested. As stated in the title, I'm american so I'd greatly prefer to play a game based in the PST through EST timezones, though I may be able to work around other timezones as well. Generally speaking any day other than Fridays would be good for me, and I'd prefer something on or after 12pm PST. Hopefully there's some interest in this kind of game, seeing as I love the source material and it would make a great RPG! Let me know if you'd like to play, and what dates/times work for you and I'll try to make it fit. Once again though, I am looking for a GM who would like to run this, so that may take some time and will likely be the bulk of the grouping process so bear with me please.
id be interested if you find someone to run it 
as would i
Any potential GM's out there who would like to run this?
I don't suppose any interested GM's have popped up in the last few days?
I am not very familiar with GOT universe (Only read the graphic novels so far), but I have been eager to DM a game using the Chronicle System. I'll hit you up with a PM. 
If you're still looking for someone, I'm around to gm or play!