Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Attribute Macros

Not all of my attributes are showing up when I try to create an ability Macro. I have 13 Attributes but only the first 5 (in alphabetical order) are showing up.
I had the same issue... but it went away when I would just type @A instead of @{A
Copy paste please, remember for things to enter in your macro such as : a Fort save you would need to do /Roll 1d20+@Fort and hit Enter so it will look like /roll d20+@{Fort}  Fort save roll. you may have to Scroll down using the down key or you can Type it out, but remember to hit Enter
Thanks for helping me get those macros working. Game on!
This is on our todo list, as well, to figure out a better solution for (the only listing 5 things part).
Hi Riley, I just started messing around with Roll20 but I really like what I see. Thanks for the great role playing tool!  Until you update the listing solution, would it be possible to note the 5 item limitation (and the way around it) in the help files? Again, thanks for the great software!