Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Not all of my attributes are showing up when I try to create an ability Macro. I have 13 Attributes but only the first 5 (in alphabetical order) are showing up.
Copy paste please, remember for things to enter in your macro such as : a Fort save you would need to do /Roll 1d20+@Fort and hit Enter so it will look like /roll d20+@{Fort} Fort save roll. you may have to Scroll down using the down key or you can Type it out, but remember to hit Enter
Hi Riley, I just started messing around with Roll20 but I really like what I see. Thanks for the great role playing tool! Until you update the listing solution, would it be possible to note the 5 item limitation (and the way around it) in the help files? Again, thanks for the great software!