Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't get into game

We were in the middle of a session when the GM suddenly disconnected and me and another player were moved to a blank map. We waited around maybe 30 minutes then decided to refresh our browsers to see if that would fix anything, but after I did that the campaign disappeared from my list and the invite link the GM PMed me gives me a 'Not Authorized (Incorrect Campaign ID or Access Token)' error. Funnily enough, there's a message on the top of the LFG saying I'm in that campaign already, even if my name's also disappeared from the player list. The link to the campaign details page gives me a 403 Forbidden error. Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Screen Resolution 1440 x 900 Web Browser Firefox 23.0 Browser Size 1440 x 807 Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version Not Installed Cookies Enabled I have Flash; it shows up as Flash Version 11.8.800 on IE but Firefox doesn't seem to recognize it.
1379060404

Edited 1379060423
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please have your GM send you a new join link.  Also, please have your GM send me a join link so I can come take a look. - Gauss
yup, server maintainence
Oh Em G. said: I have Flash; it shows up as Flash Version 11.8.800 on IE but Firefox doesn't seem to recognize it. I'm pretty sure that Flash needs to be installed separately for each browser.