Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a D&D 5E group (EST almost anytime)

I've been in one other group before but timezones didn't favor us so the group fell apart. Its been a few weeks since I played so I was interested in playing again. I'm comfortable playing any role with any amount of people. If you want to talk more through skype or any other means of communication PM me.
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello Liam, We would be interested in having you come aboard on a trial basis. We have a friendly group but like to initiate others on a trial basis to be sure that any new player will compliment the chemistry of our group.  About us: We are currently playing a campaign we have named: "Adventures in Waterdeep" The characters are all members of an Adventurer's Guild Company in the City of Splendors of the Forgotten Realms.  We are currently playing an adventure that I designed called Seven Souls. The party was recently hired to capture a number of tormented spirits that have been haunting various places in Waterdeep for quite some time now. Their client is conducting research on how to put these spirits to rest. So far it has proven to be a very challenging endeavor. There is one more ghost to capture before the group begins Part 2.  We recruit new players at any time that we do not have 4 players at the start of a game session. Once we have 4 players show up, we begin playing. We max out at 5 players to keep things balanced and ensure that players do not have long waits between turns. We play every other Saturday but may increase that to every week if there is enough interest. We also encourage other players taking turns at GMing one-shots from time to time. Maybe even something longer if the group is interested. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you an invite.
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oh... one other thing. All characters start at 1st level which may make it a challenge to survive working with groups of higher levels without applying some wit and discretion. I just wanted to clarify that as some players will not play under those circumstances. However, surviving against such odds will cause a character to power level and also give the player a better sense of survival.
Hello! I am looking to start up a Keep on the Borderlands game, and setting it in Forgotten Realms. If you have any interest in oooold-school D&D, we need more players.
Hey Liam, I have a noob friendly 5E home brewed campaign I plan to start running in a week or two on Fridays and Saturdays. If you would like more information feel free to check on the game posting <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/48072/tales-of-insert-awesome-group-name-here" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/48072/tales-of-insert-awesome-group-name-here</a>
Sorry everyone else whose posted here, I've found another group to join but I appreciate the offers.