Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No sound from players on mics, however, chat box sound and music works

This seems to be the error message when I open up the command screen. I'm currently using Google Chrome on Windows 10. The only plugin I have is adblock and that's disabled for roll20. The only solution I have found is using an alternative web browser but I'd prefer to see this issue fixed.
This is actually a problem with Chrome's most recent version (v50) and WebRTC. Chrome's newest beta version fixes this issue. You can either switch to the Chrome beta track or use Firefox for the mean time. The official release of v51 probably won't happen for another 2-3 weeks, sadly. There is another thread that we are following, and will post in if we figure anything else out. If you have any further questions/comments please post there, I'm going to close this thread to try to consolidate everything about this issue into the one thread. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3295391/group-can-hear-me-i-cannot-hear-anyone-else" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3295391/group-can-hear-me-i-cannot-hear-anyone-else</a>