Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Openings for a Werewolf the Dark Ages Game -- Saturdays @ 5pm EDT

Hey, I'm new to posting on the forums, but I have a game I'm running. A Werewolf the Dark Ages campaign. It's been going on for five sessions so far, and we are not sure about some of the players returning. Even if they do, I am opening more spots, so we can have a larger scale campaign. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM.
What day? What time?
I am in that game, and I happen to know that it is on Saturdays, at five pm, EDT.  We generally go for three or four hours?  We currently have two D. M. P. C.'s, a Rank Three lupus Ragabash, for a pack leader, and a Rank Two (?) lupus Theurge.  Other than those, we have two other Theurges, one lupus, one homid, one lupus Ahroun, and one metis Galliard.  Personality-wise, we have silliness, sneakiness, stoicism, standoffishness, friendliness, and a lot of loyalty.
I had sent the OP a message, showing interest and asking about the time, as well. No reply yet, but the weekend may, of course, be to blame for that. sadly, Saturday 5pm EST isn't feasible for me (it overlaps with an existing campaign). If you all don't mind, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, just in case things change. :)