Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DnD 5e friday 7pm est

We are about to finish our Out of the Abyss Campaign and will go back to Rise of Tiamat Parts of the group are playing with me for over 2 years now and we are playing regularly every week. Some information about the game, and my style. • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 7pm EST every Friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure If you want to apply, please send me a PM I would like at least the following information. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playing type. I also would like to have a short summary of what your last characters’ journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us.
I sent you a PM. :)