Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for new players for our games

We are a small D&D group who mostly plays in advanced first edition. We play to have fun so we incorporate a lot of new features and rules into our games as well as getting rid of old rules we don't agree with. Anyone interested please respond and we can give more details. 
Hello, i'm one of the "We" stated above. Yeah we just want to find some more people to play with and just have fun, not really worry too mutch about following strict rules and regulations, but to sit and play some D&D.
Ok so if anyone is trolling this post by just refreshing the views please just say if not why?!
Nah, people just look at things way more than they post, sorry bruv
we just literally got 700+ views in less than an hour. Because reasons.
Any open-ended "Looking for Players" post will get bombarded with views as people are looking for more information. Details like Game System, Day of the Week, Time+timeZone, etc in the title itself will go a long way to focusing on your potential players.
Well our time can nearly be most hours of most any day, just whenever we really feel like it and are available.
I find that a lot easier than gaming when you're unavailable.
Vermillion said: we just literally got 700+ views in less than an hour. Because reasons. Yeah, that is actually kind of crazy.  Maybe someone got in a loop of refreshing their page or something.
Frost B. said: Ok so if anyone is trolling this post by just refreshing the views please just say if not why?! I think the other poster was correct, the reason I came in to see what was up was because there was not much info in the title.  I am sure many others clicked on it for the same reason. Had you put homebrew 1st ed. AD&D in the title, you would have had like 2 clicks :)  So you should be happy, not offended.