Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gunman's Law old west RPG seeking players!

Edited 1464036470
I'm going to be putting together a small group to play the best old west game I've seen yet, Gunman's Law, online in a campaign. You will be a small group of old west lawmen or outlaws, etc. trying to stay alive on the frontier. The game is gritty and quite deadly. Player deaths will occur but fun will be had as well. We will play over Roll20 and use voice chat via Skype. The game uses a deck of cards in place of dice that add awesomely to the speed of the game and to the depth. I have a way to manipulate the cards for the players for online play. The game should be similar in tone to Young Guns, Tombstone, the Eastwood spaghetti westerns, and Red Dead Redemption.
Any date/time settled on yet?
This sounds like it could be fun. I would like to play but will depend on the day and time.
What day/time works for you all? I host a local Star Wars FFG game Friday nights and have an occasional Sunday game currently.
Right now, I'm good Mon-Thur in the evening/night in the eastern time zone.
Eastern time zone here too.
tim said: Any date/time settled on yet? What is your availability like, Tim? I'm in the U.S, Eastern time zone.
What do you all think of Mondays at 8 pm eastern time?
I am in!
That works for me.
Would you all like to meet up Monday at around 8 pm eastern and do character creation? I can also show you the cards and how they work with the table.  Maybe even get a bit of a start on the first adventure.

Edited 1464661374
This seems fun and interesting, but i don't have a clue about the rules. i am free on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays every week and busy every other week tuesdays and saturdays and i am on EST i hope there is room for me 
We should have room.
Sounds interesting.
I also do not know anything about the rules of this particular game, but I would love to join in if there is still room!send me a PM if you accept me. I'm pretty much completely free every day for the next two weeks.