Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Achtung Cthulhu To the Bitter End

Edited 1464156156
World war 2.. Hitler and the Nazis seek to rule the world. But as the war rages on strange things are awakened, horrible , terrible creatures. beings from other realms outside our own.. its up to you to make sense of it all . This is Savage Worlds Achtung Cthulhu. . we will be starting at novice level, things will start in Britain. Playing every other friday at 7pm till 11;00 pm central time . youll need the Savage worlds deluxe core book, and the Achtung Cthulhu Investigators guide. Playing on Roll20 via Google+ hangouts. First session JUNE 17th

Edited 1464108876
I would love to play.  I have all of the AC books and pdfs.
Hi Edward. sent you a private message
Looking forward to playing.  Been wanting to play this game for a long time.  You can call me Ed btw.
Edward D. said: Looking forward to playing.  Been wanting to play this game for a long time.  You can call me Ed btw. Hey Ed. check your messages
Tim W. said: Edward D. said: Looking forward to playing.  Been wanting to play this game for a long time.  You can call me Ed btw. Hey Ed. check your message :)
  sounds like fun.  I have the rules.  Starting this friday?
Not this friday. But starting on June 17th
. Looking to get 6 players . so have to go a few weeks to get them
I've got plenty of time.  Besides work Mon-Fri, I have no obligations.
I think this schedule can work for me...I'm in EST timezone.
Andrew B. said: I think this schedule can work for me...I'm in EST timezone. cool.. ill send you a message
Tim, I have 1-3 other people who may be interested in playing.  Will have them post here.
Edward D. said: Tim, I have 1-3 other people who may be interested in playing.  Will have them post here. Have them post here.. im still looking for 3 players
Hey Guys looking for players. contact if interested in joining
We are happy to have aboard Chris Lites Freelance Writer and Editor/manager of Modiphius Games products . Having Written the Crossover for DUST. So now we just need 1-2 more for this campaign.. Message if interested in joining
I am interested! I have played CoC for a while, but not this rule set.
Green said: I am interested! I have played CoC for a while, but not this rule set. Hi Green check your messages 
Ok well we hada guy set to play and hequit, and lost another potential player, still seeking 2 players
Getting closer to first session.. still looking for players comment or message if interested in playing.