Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFDM/LFG] Custom D&D 5e

Hello, I am looking for a DM that is willing to make a campaign that would have the following things: 1. A long, freeform (potentially unending) storyline that incorporates player interaction with a dynamic world with interesting npcs (that include ones that are willing to become companions/be romanced etc. like regular PCs etc.). 2. Politics/Romance/War (yes, with full armies) as well as strategy and city building (if it makes sense). 3. Plenty of fantastical elements from at least most of the pantheons of religion in dnd (I would prefer the Greek/Egyptian/Norse Mythologies) as well as interaction with the Gods and the potential to have the PCs become Gods (and continue from there). 4. Homebrew that would allow for me (and other players) to play races/classes from 3.5 (nothing ridiculous). I probably would want to play a gold half-dragon fighter, for instance. 5. I am fine with sticking to the rules of combat (from 5e), I would suggest using this to make it more interesting potentially: <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/vinifera/critica" rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/vinifera/critica</a>... It's basically a variation on the critical hit/critical fail to have more dynamic actions based on it. 6. Advancement through the ages, and full incorporation of technological discovery (even by the PCs) with no real limit on the level of tech (I'd prefer to start in the middle ages though). 7. The setting itself doesn't have to be like the real world, but I'd be very interested in a campaign that has similarities and essentially comes off as a dnd version of the real world. 8. Regular mechanics/Roleplaying to determine the course of the game. 9. And, I would want it to be a generally good-themed campaign where we get to fight against evil (and perhaps even destroy it). I'd also be interested if any players would be interested in a campaign like this, I would run it myself, but I want to play it, not run it. Sorry if this is extremely precise, I'm just looking for something out of the ordinary.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As you've made a new thread for this request, I'll close this thread.&nbsp; Only one thread per game request, please :)