Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E][Mondays][Bi-Weekly][Long Term][Need One Player][Established Campaign]

The bulk of the general info is in the title. All else that I would add, we usually play from 7:30ish PM est until about 1ish AM est. We have three guys in the group as players and myself as DM. Our group has been playing together for over a year. The world is fully homebrewed. We recently rebooted our game and with the reboot we have begun recording our session. Tech wise, the quality sucks but we have the sessions recorded. None of us are pro streamers or anything like that. We love the story we are crafting and the recordings are just a means to share it if anyone is interested. Its also nice for trying to recruit a fourth player because we can be like "This is us". It is easy for you to get a feel of what we are about and check up on the story. You can view the recorded session on this forum&nbsp; <a href="http://thewarforge.enjin.com/home/m/38221788/viewf" rel="nofollow">http://thewarforge.enjin.com/home/m/38221788/viewf</a>... There is also a lot of the worlds lore available on that forum as well. So check it out. If your interested in joining, hit me up. If you are interested, please dont just say "Hey I want to play!". We have a great group and I don't want to add just anyone. I want to add a player that blows me away. So if your interested, blow me away. I have had a lot of people show interested but I have yet to accept another player. My reason for being hesitant, in our groups time together we have never had luck when trying to add another player.&nbsp;
Which Mondays? Matters since I work a bi-weekly schedule.
I sent you a PM, when you get a chance to read it.
The next session is this coming Monday, the 30th
Awesome. I will send something in Wednesday or Thursday.
Still on the look out for a fit for a fourth player for this game. Our next session, which is scheduled for the 27th will be a huge session. This will be session 7 for the story we are in and everything has been leading to this. Long story short, the town everything has kinda been centered around is about to be attacked by a hoard of Dragons. The party is off in the wild and witnessed the hoard fly overhead and are in pursuit. Things are going to be bloody and deadly. With this session coming up, I would love to bring on 1-2 people in a one shot type roll and then we will see were things go from there.
I really want to... it fits my schedule. But my wife keeps scheduling the face to face campaign I run on Mondays since that is often when everyone else is free. &gt;_&lt;
Ill shoot ya a PM SkyCaptainXIII