Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E HOARD OF THE DRAGON QUEEN- LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO REPLACE A MEMBER OF OUR PARTY!!

We lost a member due to conflict of time.  We have two premade characters or you can create your own. Just started the campaign so you did not miss much, We play every monday night at 7pm EST or tuesday flexible.  
I am looking to join a weekly gaming group, Monday or Tuesday evening. I live on the east coast of the USA. Something like Google Hangout or Skype, I guess? (I run a weekly game on Google Hangout, and that works pretty well.) I am looking for mystery, adventure, and roleplaying. I do enjoy a good fight, but I'm not interested in dungeon crawls or detailed resource management. I have played D&D5 only once, briefly, but that game did not work out. At the risk of being one of those "want to look at my character?" gamer stereotypes, here is the background of the character I created for that ill-fated D&D5 game. Would this character fit into your game? <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ar7o8iGcvhrVVWREBz1-D3-aCtHX3d_bSzeBVe5hiZU/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ar7o8iGcvhrVVWREBz1-D3-aCtHX3d_bSzeBVe5hiZU/edit?usp=sharing</a>
I'd love to be a part of this campaign, i've started it twice and it died out both times within 3 sessions. Never played it all the way through.
I'm interested I have never played the module and both days work for me. I am familiar with 5e, so so with Roll20
i know dnd well iv played it for 2 years looking for a good group who can take a thing to a funny places im happy to fill or make a relly out there pc that sucks at every thing his ment to but grate and things he aint or i can go with what part need i have played some of hord befor but was over a year ago and dont rember much&nbsp;
Still have a spot? i have played only a few session of 5e, but can learn pretty quick... aviable both days...