Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Last member of our group of five adventurers! (Wed night campaign)

Hi everybody! I'm happy to say that my campaign Thorasil will be starting up tomorrow at 10PM EST! The group and I are very excited to begin this epic journey, and of course we would love to fill the last position for the preferred party of five! The composition of the players so far is three guys and one girl, so at this time we will only accept another female player. If you'd like to learn more please message me ASAP!
I'm not a girl but just a heads up, might want to include what system you are using and how long you expect the game to last each session.
Whoops completely forgot, it's a homebrew setting for DND 5e, 4 hour sessions weekly.