Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Color Animal Inn: May 28, 2016 4pm CST

You know  the routine ! You've watched  the episodes ! Now play the game! Current VIP List: ? ? ? ? ? ? Current Backup List: ? ? ? PS: This will be the LAST episode of The Color Animal Inn for a while; I'm moving! After I'm settled in again, we'll be back, and with upgrades! -Phnord

Edited 1464147465
Sounds good to me! I'd like to sign up as a bumpable possibility. I'll let you know by Thursday whether or not I'll be able to make it for sure. Needing to know how my weekend/week will look. P.S. I love your new opening. You're starting to sound like this has become a true Episodic Adventure. Almost like watching a TV series or something that's well known and popular.
Count Diana and myself in.
I'll be about. Once more, I won't be able to speak until a certain time (unfortunately!), but I'll be around.:) Newbies, sign up! DO EET.
Current VIP List: qwerty4132 Nick Diana Azure ? ? Current Backup List: ? ? ?
early morning bump

Edited 1464301235
Unfortunately... it doesn't seem like I'll be able to make it... :( Now it seems like things have changed and I'll be able to make it (?) . Things are kinda chaotic right now...
Late night bump.
I'll join up again if you'll have me.
Woooh! Late night bumps work!
Can you put me on the backup list, I think I might be able to play.

Edited 1464358375
I'm curious I have to admit, not sure if I can make the time slot this week but will definitely take some time to view the previous episodes you have uploaded, maybe another week I could attend once you pick it back up again.
Just realised the date in the title, not sure I can make it, my time machine is a bit unreliable at the moment so I'm not sure I can make it to 2014. (If anyone feels like helping the main issue is it seems to be stuck traveling forwards in time at a rate of 1 second per second)
David said: Just realised the date in the title, not sure I can make it, my time machine is a bit unreliable at the moment so I'm not sure I can make it to 2014. (If anyone feels like helping the main issue is it seems to be stuck traveling forwards in time at a rate of 1 second per second) I like you already. I'm sure Phnord can... reschedule... the game to 2016 to accomodate you. XD
I'm sure you'd love his character too. He's definitely your kinda character.
Current VIP List: qwerty4132 Nick Diana Azure Mathew ? Current Backup List: David ? ?
Oh by the way how does people with different level characters trying to play together work?
It works fairly well actually. He tries to keep them close in level though.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Azure said: David said: Just realised the date in the title, not sure I can make it, my time machine is a bit unreliable at the moment so I'm not sure I can make it to 2014. (If anyone feels like helping the main issue is it seems to be stuck traveling forwards in time at a rate of 1 second per second) I like you already. I'm sure Phnord can... reschedule... the game to 2016 to accomodate you. XD *waves a magic Mod wand* The game has always been in 2016, Citizen! (Happy gaming, you guys. Maybe I'll get to play when Phnord returns)
I'm pretty sure I can play now so could I move to the VIP list please, wasn't sure if I'd be home today or tomorrow, but I'm done today so I'll be all ready to play.
GenKitty said: Azure said: David said: Just realised the date in the title, not sure I can make it, my time machine is a bit unreliable at the moment so I'm not sure I can make it to 2014. (If anyone feels like helping the main issue is it seems to be stuck traveling forwards in time at a rate of 1 second per second) I like you already. I'm sure Phnord can... reschedule... the game to 2016 to accomodate you. XD *waves a magic Mod wand* The game has always been in 2016, Citizen! (Happy gaming, you guys. Maybe I'll get to play when Phnord returns) Of course it has, Friend Computer! Thank you, Friend Computer!
Current VIP List: qwerty4132 Nick Diana Azure Mathew David Current Backup List: ? ? ? PS: Thanks GenKitty! I wondered why nobody showed up back in 2014!
ANY NEWCOMER MAY SIGN UP AND BECOME A VIP!!! I'M A NEWCOMER SPOT RESERVATION!!! And now that I've said that... if nobody new shows up, I can't wait for tomorrow!!!