Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Two Players for Pathfinder weekends

Good day! Two players looking to play Pathfinder anytime from Friday F10:30pm EDT to Sunday 8pm EDT. We have almost no experience with Pathfinder but have played quite a bit of D&D 5e. We would like to start at level one so that we can get to know how this system works. We both have Skype and Discord. Feel free to message me if you would like to get to know me as the player better. Happy adventuring.
I'm looking for some players for a mildly dark fantasy pathfinder game. Are you still looking for a group?
Indeed we are. How beginner friendly is the group?
I'm a new gm, veteran player, so I'm pretty lax on new people. I just like showing people into the hobby to be honest :)
Wonderful, new Gm and new players. I and my friend are in. Any particulars for the campaign? We will both need help making characters. We have tried and it's much more complicated than 5e
Could you pm your skype contact info? I feel that'd be easier than here.
try urubane