Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Spaceship Tokens

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I refuse to admit how much of the time making my new space ship tokens was spent with me making pew pew sounds. *Pew Pew*
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
"Naaaaowwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"  =D Looks awesome!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Oohhh, I'll be buying that just for the shield effects. Been trying to figure out how to represent the force fields in my campaign for players; now I just need to make/find some fallout/mad max type vehicles. Thanks Gabriel.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have a vehicle set planned though I don't know that it will be very madmax (more hi tech for the most part at least), but there's a great pack that went up that might fit your needs from Darkwoulfe.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Pew Pew! Kapow!
Nice! :D
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
From one marketplace artist to another... awesome set! I play DnD here on Roll20 but these make me one to play some Star Wars! Very nice!.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, and thanks for adding to the variety on the marketplace!  I love seeing all the different styles available.  We just need a few thousand more artists so the variety on the market place aproaches the number of different styles people play.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gabriel P. said: I have a vehicle set planned though I don't know that it will be very madmax (more hi tech for the most part at least), but there's a great pack that went up that might fit your needs from Darkwoulfe. That it does, thanks for the reference.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
These tokens boldly go to new heights of awesome.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
These are so awesome I initially typed this whole reply in all caps.  Excellent work and designs!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Excellent! Will come handy ... one day ...I hope :D