Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Bugged my own campaign out

1464250776

Edited 1464251205
This is kind of a silly issue, but in the campaign I'm currently running I just set up a page (called "Untitled") that doesn't allow me to join the game because... I set it to 1000x1000. For some reason I thought that was a good idea (creating a world map). Settings: <a href="http://prntscr.com/b8l0hx" rel="nofollow">http://prntscr.com/b8l0hx</a> <a href="http://pastebin.com/gwB8bt7z" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/gwB8bt7z</a> &lt;-- a console log from Chrome Browser Basically, it'd be splendid if anyone could either: 1. Copy and paste character sheets of my players without losing them (if there's a way to do that right now, I'm unaware) 2. Delete that 1000x1000 "Untitled Page", so that we may continue, and I'll definitely try some other way for a world map Small Update: My players seem to be able to login, I can't.
1464251731
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Likely your player ribbon is not set to the MONSTER page so they should have no problem. Your system is likely just lagging like crazy trying to load the huge page and then probably giving up (gotta love technology right?). As you've provided the console log and enough details for a dev to be able to hop in and help you out (likely by deleting the offending page) i'll make sure this is brought to their attention for once they have woken up and had their morning gallon of coffee ;)
1464251894

Edited 1464251925
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend giving the&nbsp; clear cache a shot and see if it allows the Original poster to enter on the player's ribbon then they should be able to delete the problem page themselves.
Pat S. said: I would recommend giving the&nbsp; clear cache a shot and see if it allows the Original poster to enter on the player's ribbon then they should be able to delete the problem page themselves. Nope, didn't help.
Topic can be closed, @Ziechael fixed everything. Thanks for the fastest response I've ever gotten, cheers.
1464255027
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Happy to help, now be careful with the size of your grids... especially hex-grids ;)